This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/Possible Parting Out

So these are two Strat builds by a local luthier and myself. I loved them with my old Marshall amp and Line 6 Pod. However, I have changed gears musically and completely changed my rig for everything except my Fender tweed cables. lol With my new setup (Fender HotRod Deluxe, couple of petals, and a Boss GT processor) I just don't play these anymore.

I don't have to get rid of them but they are literally just sitting in the cases. So I wanted to see if there was any interest here–either to buy or part out.

Semi-Hollow Strat:

Allparts neck (with Verrilli logo on it, he did the original body staining work, the pickguard, and finished the neck.) 12" Straight Radius, medium jumbo frets, more of a thicker "C" shape, Gotoh Wilkenson vintage tuners

Richard Saylor Body, hand rubbed oil finish, 1 piece African Mahogany body with 2 piece Sitka Spruce top, Gotoh vintage tremolo, Wenge Pickguard, Fender Fat 50's pickups

This guitar is a good match for the Fender Fat 50's–bell like chime with lots of sustain with a more full tone that doesn't sound weak/brittle in the bridge. Also sounds great unplugged.

HH Mahogany Strat:

Warmoth neck, handrub oil finish (light nitro finish on the headstock and heel, back of the neck sanded smooth with light linseed oil coats,) 12" Straight Radius, Standard Thin shape, medium jumbo frets, Gotoh Wilkenson vintage tuners

Richard Saylor Body, 2 piece solid African Mahogany with hand rubbed oil finish, Tele control plate, Gotoh vintage tremolo, Gibson Ceramic Humbuckers (496R & 500T–flat head screw pole pieces replaced with hex screws and I still have the original flat head pole pieces.) Unfortunately when the oil finish was applied a line that looks like a crack appeared, I will post more pics detailing this–the guitar is solid and isn't cracking at the seems lol but still needs to be mentioned.

This guitar is very hot and has great sustain. Before I finished my Walnut HH project this was my go to guitar. I love the Gibson scale with the Dimebucker–so that's why I don't play this guitar anymore.

If you are interested then PM and see if we can't work something out. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by treyhaislip; 03-20-2015, 02:43 PM. Reason: Pics
Working...
X