banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MXR Pedals <Cheap if you buy em all> Cheap if you dont!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MXR Pedals <Cheap if you buy em all> Cheap if you dont!!!

Hello friends! I've got some great pedals that have been collecting dust so I thought I'd try to sell them off? When I was a kid I wanted a huge MXR board, obviously like most 15yr olds I couldn't afford to buy one MXR pedal let alone 10 or 15 of them? So I'm older & guess what I end up with? See I kind of got hung up with the MXR name & went overboard only to realize that I like E-H stuff a lot more, but that's another story? I got rid of most of them but these are a few I have left over along with a NIB Carbon Copy that I won from my local music shop in a raffle, I already had one & I had since moved on to a E-H #1 Echo anyway so other than when I took it out yesterday just to be sure it works it's brand new, with all the stuff!!!

MXR 169 Carbon Copy, NIB, $90 Shipped

MXR Berzerker, mint, $60 Shipped

MXR Fullbore Metal, mint, $70 Shipped

MXR Super Comp, also basically NIB , bought to replace my old one but never used it? $90 shipped

Non MXR Pedals-

Danelectro Fab Tone with org. box, 1990's Danny, when they were metal & before they sucked!!!! Great cond., $50 shipped

Baby Boomer Reverb pedal with box, Great, $40 shipped

If you want to buy all of the MXR pedals as a lot I'll do $250 shipped or I'll do all of them for $300 & please remember they are heavy so shipping will be costly?
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???
Working...
X