banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carvin Active Circuit, M22 pickups, and misc. StewMac parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Active Circuit, M22 pickups, and misc. StewMac parts.

*UPDATED WITH PRICES BELOW*

I've got some parts that I'm trying to sell due to my complete ineptitude in the art of soldering. I bought a lot of crap because I thought I could rewire my Carvin myself. I felt it would be safer for the world if I never handled a soldering iron ever again, so I don't need this stuff anymore. I would also want to sell my Carvin's old pickups and active circuit. So here's everything:

From StewMac:
    2 dual concentric pots w/silver knobs
    (never opened) 1 9-pin switching stereo output jack
    (never opened) 3 on-on microswitches
    (never opened) 1 3-way pickup selecter

From Black Rose:
    2 "223k" orange drop caps
    (never opened) 2 "473k" orange drop caps

Carvin:
    I'm not sure, but I believe these pickups are an M22N and M22T. Otherwise it's an M22N and M22SD. All I know is that they're Carvin pickups from an (I believe) 1989 DC200 Koa. I also have an A500 active circuit. On the active circuit, the white wires in the link (they are black wires on my circuit), are cut. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to put them back together, as they are organized.

The 2 dual concentric pots were opened and I attempted to solder the wires and 2 223k caps to them. They still have some wires soldered on (poorly) and the caps too (again, poorly, but no damage). This is all due to my inability to solder, so it would be a life saver if I could just keep the two 223k caps on the pots and sell them to the same person. Everything works fine, I just suck.

Anyway, if anybody wants pictures, I'll gladly take them. Now time for questions and offers
    Last edited by ankalar; 02-10-2005, 08:33 AM.
    I get to go to a lot of overseas places, like Canada.
    -Britney Spears

Re: Carvin Active Circuit, M22 pickups, and misc. StewMac parts.

Bumpity bump McBumperdump.
    -Britney Spears

Comment

Okay so I guess I've come up with some prices.

The dual concentric knobs sell for twenty four dollars on StewMac, so I'll charge $14 for each of them, seeing as they've been opened and have .022mfd caps on them.

The 9-pin output jack sells for five bucks, so I'll let it go for $3, and I would prefer to sell it together with something else since it's so small.

The mini-switches (3 of them) go for six dollars each on StewMac so $12 for all three is good.

Straight 3-way toggle switches go for thirteen on StewMac, so I'm looking for $9.

I would rather sell these together. I'll throw in the .047mfd capacitors to whoever wants them.

I'm still not sure of the Carvin pickup or circuit prices, but I'll get back to you on that.
      -Britney Spears

Comment

What do you want for EVERYTHING in one shot, including the pickups, shipped to 55448...and do you use Paypal? Im SheDoesntDoIt4Me....I should have good feedback on the board. Peace Oh and Id like a pic of all of it if you could swing it. Email is [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X