FS/FT: Mint, double-black SH-12 Screamin' Demon & Mighty Mite Motherbucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Mint, double-black SH-12 Screamin' Demon & Mighty Mite Motherbucker

I'd like to get either a Duncan Distortion SH-6 bridge or $45 (that includes shipping in the continental USA and I don't charge extra for Paypal). I'd be happy to change the magnet or the allen heads to screw-poles like all the cool kids are doing, but that'll cost a little extra (like $2, or so I think).

The Motherbucker is a KILLER budget pickup...it kind of sounds like an overwound (20k) JB (yes, it has an A5 magnet). I'd keep it if it didn't punish my clean channel (though the cleans are better than the Invader). $20 shipped.
    Last edited by mrid; 02-13-2005, 05:55 AM.

Re: FS/FT: Mint, double-black SH-12 Screamin' Demon & Mighty Mite Motherbucker

I'd definitely take a Jerry Donahue as well!

Comment

prices lowered!

Comment

I think the ewok in your avatar is scaring everyone away, dunno.....
        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
          I think the ewok in your avatar is scaring everyone away, dunno.....
          Actually, that's a cat. It was exotic Persian.

Comment

hey dooder! I'll take the demon! send me a PM
            Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

The Demon is spoken for!

Comment

Working...
              X