Les Paul 60's neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Paul 60's neck

Has anybody here seen a Gibson Les Paul with a 60's neckk for less than 1500?
    Prefrably a 2000 or older, after that gibson started to slack on craftsmanship. If anybody has one for sell for any less than that give me a shout back.
    1995 Gibson Les Paul Standard
    2004 Gibson SG Custom Faded
    Line 6 Flextone III
    Need another American Strat

Re: Les Paul 60's neck

Classics can be found for +-1000$
    Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

Just so happens I'm considering selling my '00 Classic for the fair sum of $1500.
      Check out pics here.
      May be one of the best to come out of USA production in a long time.
      One piece back, one piece neck, and dig that top. She's got a pair of SD 59s w/ covers, as you can see, as well as CTS tone pots w/ orange drop caps. Plays like a dream, the HSC is a mint Cali girl case. I even have the hang tags and the 1960 engraved pickguard with the factory sticker on it. Schaller straplocks with the appropriate strap attachments will go along with it.

That price includes US shipping.
      My Site
      My Gear

Comment

This one is a beauty

His Grace is Amazing

Comment

dude that is one gorgeous les paul classic! The nickel covers really makes it look sweet, i never ealized how much of an asthetic difference covers made!
          Proud Master of Strats.....

Comment

Originally posted by strat_master
            dude that is one gorgeous les paul classic! The nickel covers really makes it look sweet, i never ealized how much of an asthetic difference covers made!

I was just thinking the same thing, sweet guitar man. I really like that Dano guitar you had in those pics too.
            Gibson Les Paul Studio [DD(b), PG(n)]

VHT Deliverance 60
            Splawn 4x12

Xssive built Monroe Drive
            Vox Time Machine Delay
            Boss Noise Supressor

Comment

Originally posted by Destroying Angel
              I was just thinking the same thing, sweet guitar man. I really like that Dano guitar you had in those pics too.
              Thanks guys... Yeah, it is a really nice Les Paul. Sounds as good as she looks too.

That Dano U2 reissue is a fun little guitar. I've wired it up like a Tele with some good pots and caps. Swapping out the stock bridge to the U3 intonatable bridge made a huge difference in playability. Due to sentimental value (it was a gift from my wife almost 8 years ago now...) that guitar will always be with me.
              My Site
              My Gear

Comment

Working...
              X