Attack Of The Pedal Clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack Of The Pedal Clones

It should be pretty obvious but just in case...these are all clones of the pedals that they are listed as.

$55 shipped PayPal gift preferred -
    MXR Distortion +. This has a professional powder-coated lightly textured finish. The led is purple. The original Dist+ has germanium diodes for it's clipping. A lot of people feel that with this the pedal doesn't have enough output and mod the diodes to either leds or silicon. Well with this one you get all 3 in the same pedal. The 3way switch in the middle is a clipping diode selector. It contains germanium, led and silicon options. The clipping options will also change how the pedal sounds to a point.

Sold - Zendrive

Sold - Prince of Tone

$60 shipped PayPal gift preferred -
    Big Muff OpAmp version (also known as v4 I believe). This is your pedal for that Smashing Pumpkins' Siamese Dream and Pisces Iscariot sound. I'm only selling it because I have 2 of them.

$60 shipped PayPal gift preferred -
    Lovepedal Eternity Burst. It has a professional powder-coated finish. Great sounding tubescreamerish pedal. These aren't being made any longer by Lovepedal. They weren't cheap either.

Disclaimer: I'd really prefer not to sell any of these pedals but living in San Diego as a single income family (someone has to take care of the 1 and 4 year old) is really kicking my ass now. So something has to give (while I look for a better paying job). Thus why so many of these are going up at once. I'm also at a point where I could probably build these sometime in the future if needed.
    Last edited by slaveunit; 01-24-2016, 02:16 AM.
Working...
X