FS: Boss Metal Zone MT-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Boss Metal Zone MT-2

Im trying to gather up some money to pay for a recent purchase, and this thing hasnt been used in a few months. Its still in excellent condition, ive never used it outside the house. I dont have the power supply, it just comes stock. I think the box decided to take a walk on me also. It has no problems, and works fine. Ill even include a small straight/angle cord with it. (unless you dont want it of course) Im looking for $55 shipped; if i dont get any responses within a day or two it will have to go on ebay, but i might sell it for a little cheaper before that happens. Its a good deal for a $90 pedal, and i figure including the cord will help out the guys that are still beginners and dont have much equipment. Thanks for looking!
    Guitars: Jackson Black Flametop SLSMG FullShred(A8)/FullShred w/Tonepros bridge
    Fernandes Revolver Pro 7-String, BKP Painkiller(A8)
    Amp: Laney VH100R and Splawn 2x12 cab
    Effects: John Spina modded SD-1, Morley Bad Horsie Wah, MXR 10-band EQ (OLD version)
    Recording/Practice: Line 6 Guitar Port

Re: FS: Boss Metal Zone MT-2

I'll take it! Paypal? Shoot me a PM
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

oh no!!! i have been looking for one of these!!! if he doesnt take it i will!

Comment

Let the young man have it! I remember being young and not having much money!

Comment

omg dude thank you so much! i have been dieing to get one of these cause my old zoom pedal died on me last band practice and my peavey amp just doesnt get that kind of sound.. thank you!!!

Comment

right on mang!

Comment

Alright well i guess its yours, check your pm.
              Effects: John Spina modded SD-1, Morley Bad Horsie Wah, MXR 10-band EQ (OLD version)

Comment

So far Dark Rider has only messaged me a couple times; if he doesnt make payment soon i will accept someone elses offer for the same amount. If any of you other guys are interested, go ahead and post or PM me.

Comment

Working...
                X