FS Ibanez RG1527

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Ibanez RG1527

I've been back and forth for a while about this one. But I just don't play it all that often as I'm really getting away from Floyded guitars. Here we have a 2002 Ibanez RG1527 7-string in Cosmic Blue, with hardshell Ibanez case and all the tags/candy. For specs: http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=RG1527. The color looks more like a sparkle purple but a very cool color either way. It is EXTREMELY clean. It has never left the house and has been taken care of just about as well as I can and still play it. It has a little scuff mark on the cavity cover and a tiny nick about the size of a pin head on the top back edge of the body . I tried to get a picture of the nick, but it didn't come out so welll. The picture makes it look bigger than it is because the flash is reflected off of it.

It has a Duncan Custom-7/Jazz-7 with a 5-way strat switch installed. It's wired a little funky (according to this schematic, http://www.seymourduncan.com/website...y-w-split.html) but works great.

I can throw the original Ibanez V7/V8 pickups back in if so desired (they'll be included with the original 5-way switch anyway). Let me know if you want more pics. I would do $575 shipped anywhere in the CONUS with the Duncans or $525 shipped with the stock pickups thrown back in. I prefer a US Postal money order (I'll take a check if you wait for it to clear) but I can do paypal if it's your only choice.

Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: FS Ibanez RG1527

Bidda bump.
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Re: FS Ibanez RG1527

One last bump

Comment

Working...
      X