WWT - New Fender HWY 1 Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWT - New Fender HWY 1 Tele

I have a Fender HWY 1 Tele in honey blonde with a maple fretboard. I bought this guitar new about a couple of months ago. The neck on these guitars is the same as the American Series with the rolled fingerboard edges and 9.5 inch radius. The tuners are the Standard type Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines. The finish is done in acrylic laquer and is extremely thin and fragile; very nice for relicing. It has dings in it that normally would not show up in a guitar with a poly finish; at least not for several years... and I'm careful. I have worn the finish down around where my forearm lays; also, on the upper and lower bouts. It does not look junkie. It just looks played ... I have routed (cleany) the body to give it a universal route. The neck cavity is nice and tight and the bridge sits flat. I had also bought a Rio Grande Muy Grande bridge pickup. I ll include it in the trade. The pickup sounds really great. It s very big, warm, and punchy. It growls realy niceley and when you ad some gain, it takes on the thickness of a PAF.

I have the Deluxe gigbag as well. The pickguard is w/b/w 8-hole. The Fender website syas it s a 1-ply. Mine isn t. It s a very solid-playing Tele that feels nice. The reason I'm looking to part with it is that I really miss the vintage radius necks and vintage frets that I have gotten used to. I also like white blonde a lot better than vintage or honey blonde. I will provide detailed pics as needed. I am looking for a MIM 50's Tele in white blonde.
    -Butch

Re: WWT - New Fender HWY 1 Tele

bump....
    -Butch

Comment

How about a transparent green Les Paul Studio?

Comment

Originally posted by EmoIsAwesome
        How about a transparent green Les Paul Studio?
        No thanks...
        -Butch

Comment

Working...
        X