Fuzzey Electronics Klondike Carnival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuzzey Electronics Klondike Carnival

After the sale we made one our fuzzes we'd like to present new product.

New product from Fuzzey Electronics Company.

Our history with making this exact pedal starts from curiosity and some sudden moments we had pleasure to take in.
    Overdrive. Overdrive is something which we use in order to crank our amp to get that crunchy tone. Before I strated the company I had serviced, overplayed and modified many overdirve pedals. Some are basically good (generally tubescreamer based ODs and amps in the box pedals) and at worst I find digitally generated ones.

Last year I got the original Klon Centaur to repair. Gold one. All features seemed to me perfect. Strating from treble knob, through mixing channels, ending with 18 V Maxon inverter. I looked for more information, found schematics and realized that some values are bad in front of the original one. Measuring and matching the most suitable values were when we started. There are some differences between what was re-gooped (removed the black silicon surface over components) and published few years ago and what I found. For now I’m proud I got this, testing that with popular market copies and mine seemed what Centaur should sound like.

Klondike is the river by which in 1896 the Gold Rush has begun. We found that Centaur is a small piece of gold among all sand and rocks in distortion market offer. Carnival seems to be something connected with joy and happiness. So here we are: Klondike Carnival.

Effect has an active buffer section, the same time we’re using the dry or distorted patch our signal is buffered and the decline in the signal path in our pedalboard is reduced (which is made because of long cables and low quality components).

Click image for larger version

Name:	11416404_1118341424854457_1886284464047489450_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	5840762

Name:	13029434_1711923615712337_5783380361131592207_o.jpg
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	5840763

Name:	13072914_1118341414854458_190347827387177361_o.jpg
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	5840764

We also threw away the parts which made Centaur weak – jacks and power DC conector for more heavy duty ones. The original enclosure seems to be uncommon and uncomfortable to put in the pedalboard, so we reduced the size of this and all device we packed in standard sized enclosure. We imported the original klon style Davies knobs to make it look as classy as it should be.

The fact we are most happy with is the enclosure finish. We put on this the polished chrome which make the mirror effect on whole surface. You don’t need any logo and graphics on the pedal – when you look onto it you see yourself Emotikon wink

We also threw away the parts which made Centaur weak – jacks and power DC connector for more heavy duty ones. The original enclosure seems to be uncommon and uncomfortable to put in the pedalboard, so we reduced the size of this and all device we packed in standard sized enclosure. We imported the original klon style Davies knobs to make it look as classy as it should be.

The fact we are most happy with is the enclosure finish. We put on this the polished chrome which make the mirror effect on whole surface. You don’t need any logo and graphics on the pedal – when you look onto it you see yourself

Price: £100 (+ £10 continental Europe Shipping or £20 worldwide shipping)

Standard price is £150,made especially for forum users.

Purchasing site:
    Need of FUZZ ?
    Need of CENTAUR ?

Re: Fuzzey Electronics Klondike Carnival

Up guys

8 sold in first week of preorder.
    Need of FUZZ ?
    Need of CENTAUR ?

Comment

Not sure the trading post is for companies to promote their products.

Comment

It's an offer, I'd like to be fair to those who are just looking for tones from Pedal Board forum section. I'm private so it's like an offer from me, haven't found any section to promote brands.
        Need of FUZZ ?
        Need of CENTAUR ?

Comment

Is this an exact electronic clone of the original, or a reinterpretation of it?

The price I calculated for the pedal plus shipping is $136.61. Is that what the total will be for US shipments?
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Exact electronic clone.

The price is in British pounds, the total price in USD will be 170$ icl. shipping. Does not include customs.
            Need of FUZZ ?
            Need of CENTAUR ?

Comment

Tactical update.

Whole review is in Polish, but for those who want to hear audio samples please go to 3:54. Have a nice watch

Need of FUZZ ?
              Need of CENTAUR ?

Comment

Working...
              X