For sale: Gibson Explorer Gothic, $400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: Gibson Explorer Gothic, $400

My friend is looking to sell his Gibson Explorer Gothic. It has a large paint blemish down the front, from some moronic kid that had it before him deciding that it would look cooler with a red streak of fingernail polish from the stopbar down, like a neck-thru... but other than that, it plays and sounds great and has no structural problems whatsoever.

I'll try to get pictures for anyone interested. $400 firm.

Trade interests include tube heads, combos, 4x12 cabs, and particular guitars. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested, or IM me on AIM at IRotAwayandDream

Re: For sale: Gibson Explorer Gothic, $400

case?
    Originally posted by krankguitarist
    And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Comment

Unfortunately, no, it didn't come with one when he got it. It will be packaged very well before shipping, though.

Comment

A couple pics would go a long way...

Comment

wow.....with a repaint that would be mighty cost effective. or even just a big sticker stripe to cover the red
          Originally posted by Aceman
          It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Pics.

Comment

Working...
            X