banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$200 Breedlove, $100 Peavey 4x12 , $65 Devi Ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $200 Breedlove, $100 Peavey 4x12 , $65 Devi Ever...

Breedlove Maple Discovery Dread, purchased almost exactly a year ago (July fourth Guitar Center sale.) I never even took the tag off; this is my back-up, however I don't play enough acoustic to warrant having a back-up. This comes with the gig bag plus original case candy (bridge wrench etc. ; ) I played just about every guitar under $500 at Guitar Center, and this one was the best, by a long shot, in every respect. Still excellent condition... Hasn't left my house.

$200 , local pickup only please, north OC, CA (Fullerton/Placentia area.)
    (Have had less than good luck shipping acoustics in the past, so...)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4913.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	5841172

Name:	IMG_4912.jpg
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	5841173

Peavey XXL 4x12 , with orig. Blue Marvel speakers. 16 ohm. No logo, plus tears/stains, wheels still on it. Works great.

$100 , local pickup only please. (Do not want to ship this monster...)

Name:	DE0F321C-8057-4575-A2C4-00596976E4B0_zpsh9gjrd2b.jpg
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	5841175

Devi Ever Zero Good/Nofi (Longcat.) This is an insane pedal, but I'm not so much into noise (to this degree) so it isn't to my taste. It's the loudest pedal I've ever played through. It's basically a loud bass-reducer with an enormous gated fuzz. Portland era. Comes with box and original business card thing; has "Nofi" scrawled on the side, and on the box, probably by the maker? Sorry for the poor pic, but it's in very good condition, graphic totally perfect/intact.

$65 shipped, $50 local pickup

Name:	wxifujuwljmaku9fflbv.jpg
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	5841174
    Originally posted by King Buzzo
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Re: $200 Breedlove, $100 Peavey 4x12 , $65 Devi Ever...

Also: If anyone wants to part-trade for just about any US-made Fender or G&L I'd be totally interested and throw in some cash.
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Comment

Re: $200 Breedlove, $100 Peavey 4x12 , $65 Devi Ever...

All these are still available; pretty sure I'm picking up my Strat in the next few days, would love to see some of this go quickly. Offers?

Comment

Working...
      X