FS- Boss SE-50 Effects Processor, w/AC adaptor and bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS- Boss SE-50 Effects Processor, w/AC adaptor and bag

Boss SE-50 Effects Processor, with AC adaptor, leather carrying case and 144pg owner's manual- $140 shipped, via PP.

Unit is in excellent condition, with only some superficial scratches and scrapes to the outer case. Everything functions exactly as it should- NO issues whatsoever. This thing performs great either before the amp or in the loop,...but it's exceptional in a wet/dry setup, which is how I used it. It's infinitely tweakable, so prepare to be amazed at the sounds you can get from a nearly 30 year old processor. Owner's manual is a 144 page pdf file that came from the Boss website that I can either email you or include on a small thumb drive. I never had a print copy.

"The BOSS SE-50 is the original Swiss Army Knife of multi-effects units. Originally released in 1990 with production lasting just three short years, this compact multi-effects unit was the first of its kind produced by BOSS. Programmed with more than 28 preset algorithms combining reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and more, the SE-50 can be used with multiple instruments, including guitar, bass, and keyboard, with extremely satisfying results. Designed as a compact half-rack unit which is fully MIDI-programmable, it can be mounted in any rack with an optional set of rack ears (not included) and added to your signal chain with ease."

Re: FS- Boss SE-50 Effects Processor, w/AC adaptor and bag

Willing to entertain reasonable offers. I only used it for plate reverb in a wet/dry rig, and it's capable of SO much more that it seemed a waste. I replaced it with a Caparison Talisman. This is the same unit Chelsea Constable used in her Eruption video that made the rounds a few years ago. She was using it the same way I did, in a wet/dry rig.

Comment

Working...
    X