banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2005 Gibson LP Std Plus Top/1994 Ibanez RG570/Fargen Mini-Plex/Mesa-Boogie DC-2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2005 Gibson LP Std Plus Top/1994 Ibanez RG570/Fargen Mini-Plex/Mesa-Boogie DC-2

I'm selling a few items for my friend's widow. If anyone has interest please feel free to contact me via PM. Prices listed below but are a bit negotiable. Looking for Paypal Friends & Family Payment. Continental USA Only.

Will try to get some better pics up; all of the below are at night in artificial lighting but...

2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus Top with Original Gibson Hardshell Case $1,750.00 plus $40.00 Shipping

1994 Ibanez RG570CTTB with Original Ibanez Hardshell Case - Made In Japan/Alder Body $550.00 plus $40.00 Shipping

Fargen Mini-Plex $1,000.00 plus ACTUAL COST of Shipping

Mesa/Boogie DC-2 $550.00 plus ACTUAL COST of Shipping

Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 08-01-2016, 10:06 AM.
    MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
    1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
    1988 Kramer Nightswan
    1989 Charvel Sambora
    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
    Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
    Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Re: FS: 2005 Gibson LP Std Plus Top/1994 Ibanez RG570/Fargen Mini-Plex/Mesa-Boogie DC

My condolences.... That really sucks about your friend. It's nice of you to help out his wife & she's got some beautiful gear there!!! It seems like every time I buy a new piece of gear it turns out I would have been much better off if I had waited another week!!!��

Good luck with the sale and if some of my Reverb gear moves you'll definitely be hearing from me, that Mesa is calling out my name!!!
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Re: FS: 2005 Gibson LP Std Plus Top/1994 Ibanez RG570/Fargen Mini-Plex/Mesa-Boogie DC

Thank you. He was a good friend and we worked together for about 7 years then he retired 3 years back after having a heart attack and quadruple bypass. One of his other friends/ex-bandmates is helping out with some of his drum and recording gear as well as his wife was never into the band/bar/music scene and is dealing with enough w/o having to deal w/e-mails and people trying to low ball her from CL or wherever so I'm just trying to help.

The Mesa is pretty darn cool. I had it and the Fargen plugged in last night briefly just to see what they sounded like with my USACG Iceman. Both very nice amps in their own right.
      MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
      1988 Kramer Nightswan
      1989 Charvel Sambora
      2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
        Thank you. He was a good friend and we worked together for about 7 years then he retired 3 years back after having a heart attack and quadruple bypass. One of his other friends/ex-bandmates is helping out with some of his drum and recording gear as well as his wife was never into the band/bar/music scene and is dealing with enough w/o having to deal w/e-mails and people trying to low ball her from CL or wherever so I'm just trying to help.

The Mesa is pretty darn cool. I had it and the Fargen plugged in last night briefly just to see what they sounded like with my USACG Iceman. Both very nice amps in their own right.
        LOL, I nearly asked you about trades! It only took a minute or so for me to put 2 & 2 together!!! I'm guessing she probably doesn't want more $#it on her plate to shovel???
        I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Ha! I've had a couple trade inquiries on both amps and guitars but it's not MY Gear! She's looking to convert to cash. Getting close on selling the LP and the Ibby may be sold locally for cash - suppose to meet a guy that made an offer on eBay then realized we're about 30 minutes from each other so hopefully that works out after I'm off work.
          MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
          1988 Kramer Nightswan
          1989 Charvel Sambora
          2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

'94 RG570 - SOLD
            MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
            1988 Kramer Nightswan
            1989 Charvel Sambora
            2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

'05 LP - SOLD
              MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
              1988 Kramer Nightswan
              1989 Charvel Sambora
              2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Damn. Wish I hadn't missed that Ibanez.

Comment

God that's a pretty Gibby!!!

Comment

It really was a beauty...sold for $1,750 and on it's way to California.

Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 08-03-2016, 01:01 PM.
                    MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                    1988 Kramer Nightswan
                    1989 Charvel Sambora
                    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
                      It really was a beauty...sold for $1,750 and on it's way to California.

I wanna come!!!

Comment

Ha! Hopefully it's going to someone who will appreciate it.
                        MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                        1988 Kramer Nightswan
                        1989 Charvel Sambora
                        2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Closing out as the Gibby and Ibby are sold, the Fargen is listed individually and I'm not shipping the heavy ass Mesa/Boogie.
                          MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                          1988 Kramer Nightswan
                          1989 Charvel Sambora
                          2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X