Fs: tele body super cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: tele body super cheap

Well I thought I'd had this sold and that fell through. Neck has sold so I'm posting this super heap for this weekend only. Two piece alder body from renegade guitarworks finished in truoil. Couple dings. Bareknuckle piledriver and wired eldred esquire style. Alpha pots, pushback wiring, .033 tone cap, .047 on switch for eldred wah tone, switchcraft Jack with electrosocket.
    150 shipped . I'll even toss in a neck pickup. No idea the maker but it's pushing around 9k. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	5841349

Re: Fs: tele body super cheap

Sorry, you do have it sold. I had to go out of town unexpectedly and I just got back. I'll take it and the neck, minus the pickups and tuners, just like we discussed.

Payment will be forthcoming tomorrow after I transfer some money between accounts. It's a long, complicated story, but I'll PP you the money tomorrow.

Comment

Sale pending

Comment

Originally posted by NotCardio View Post
        Sorry, you do have it sold. I had to go out of town unexpectedly and I just got back. I'll take it and the neck, minus the pickups and tuners, just like we discussed.

Payment will be forthcoming tomorrow after I transfer some money between accounts. It's a long, complicated story, but I'll PP you the money tomorrow.
        That looks like a great deal! You're getting a sexy Tele there...��
        The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

It's made by the same Builder that made Yours Indy

Comment

Payment sent.

Comment

Sold!! Hope you enjoy her! You'll have to show us how she turns out for you.

Comment

Gotta get a neck, tuners, and a neck pickup first!

Comment

Working...
                X