This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1988 Jackson Soloist Custom Glow In The Dark Lava Crackle Floyd Duncan

Previously sold on eBay at $1,850 shipped but buyer was from Australia and attempted to use an agent to export it to Australia. Agent had an export issue with US Fish & Wildlife Restrictions due to Mother of Pearl Inlays and I would up taking it back and refunding the buyer less $400.00 in costs. That said; USA SHIPPING ONLY. Feel free to submit any questions or a "Reasonable Best Offer" - open to an offer discounting the fees from eBay/Reverb - with Paypal Friends & Family Payment of course or add 3.5%....thanks for checking it out.

Vintage Rare 1988 Jackson Soloist Custom "Glow In The Dark" Lava Crackle Ontario Rare Collectable One Off Custom Shop Order...Yes...it GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!

Plays Exceptionally Well and Sustains FOREVER, Unparalleled Components & Build Quality compared to today's Jacksons!!!

Has a couple of backside edge finish paint dings on back which are shown as best as I could in the last two pictures.

You won't find another one like it.

- Black Bound Neck and Reverse Headstock with Matching "Glow In The Dark" Lava Crackle

- Neck-Thru/Ebony Fretboard with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets in Excellent Condition

- J200/J200/Pre-2004 Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Maricela Juarez “Evenly Voiced Harmonics” Trembucker/JE1200 Active Mid-Boost

- Non-Recessed Original Floyd Rose w/Floyd Upgrades Threaded Screw In Arm

- Strap Locks NOT INCLUDED

Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 10-27-2016, 05:07 PM.
    MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
    1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
    1988 Kramer Nightswan
    1989 Charvel Sambora
    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
    Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
    Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Re: FS: 1988 Jackson Soloist Custom Glow In The Dark Lava Crackle Floyd Duncan

Sweet axe. A friend on the JCF had a similar issue a few year back where Fish & Wildlife were threatening to have the guitar destroyed if he couldn't provide details of the inlay material (abalone fins and MOP logo). They weren't going to ship it back, they were going to burn it. He was finally able to get the info from Jackson and got the guitar.

However, the issue here is the intelligence level of the F&W people: these are not a threat to the local F&W because they are not boat paddles and have an incredibly slim chance of coming into contact with water.
    Originally posted by Brown Note
    I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
    My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by DrNewcenstein View Post
      Sweet axe. A friend on the JCF had a similar issue a few year back where Fish & Wildlife were threatening to have the guitar destroyed if he couldn't provide details of the inlay material (abalone fins and MOP logo). They weren't going to ship it back, they were going to burn it. He was finally able to get the info from Jackson and got the guitar.

However, the issue here is the intelligence level of the F&W people: these are not a threat to the local F&W because they are not boat paddles and have an incredibly slim chance of coming into contact with water.
      It was ridiculous. I could have shipped it but I would have applied for a license to registered as a business/seller for tax purposes and a few other hoops that I simply was not going to do.
      MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
      1988 Kramer Nightswan
      1989 Charvel Sambora
      2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Kool... & I don't even normally like shred sticks!!!
        I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Thanks! It is a phenomenal guitar and plays/sounds awesome as well as being cool as sh*t...but it's pretty much just living in hardshell case confinement and never seeing the light of day.
          MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
          1988 Kramer Nightswan
          1989 Charvel Sambora
          2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
            ...but it's pretty much just living in hardshell case confinement and never seeing the light of day.
            It doesn't need to. It can see in the dark! Awesome guitar! I love those old school crackle finishes!

Comment

I just wanted to say Wow!! You won't find another one of those anytime soon that's for sure man. I do hope it finds a good home and the deal goes smooth.
              87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Thanks! We'll see whether it stays or goes. These Lava Crackle Finishes...people either love 'em or hate 'em...no middle ground.
                MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                1988 Kramer Nightswan
                1989 Charvel Sambora
                2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
                  Thanks! We'll see whether it stays or goes. These Lava Crackle Finishes...people either love 'em or hate 'em...no middle ground.
                  I tend to agree with you there. Personally me likes.
                  87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

SOLD
                    MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                    1988 Kramer Nightswan
                    1989 Charvel Sambora
                    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Working...