banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale- Brand New Belcat Tube 10 6L6 Practice Amplifier!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale- Brand New Belcat Tube 10 6L6 Practice Amplifier!!!!

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago and this morning the guy that I bought it from contacted me to see if I wanted another one cheap. He runs a little online music store but has found himself in a bit of a pickle financially so I took it to help him out?

The pictures are of mine but you'd get the exact same thing. I don't see any reason to open the box again as its already been tested? One 6L6 in the power section & a 12AX7 in the preamp give you a very Fender-ish tone. It's got two channels but unfortunately no reverb which is about its only drawback IMHO. Tone wise it basically sounds like a Fender Pro Jr with no verb & a 8in speaker instead of the 10.

They make great amps for harp, mandolin, and a slew of other instruments as well!!!

$150 shipped!!! Really I'm just looking to get my money back...
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: For Sale- Brand New Belcat Tube 10 6L6 Practice Amplifier!!!!

I might trade it for something cool too, just putting it out there.....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

I guess you liked that AC4TV uh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The AC-4 won't be here until Monday, this is a completely separate amplifier with almost zero hours on it....

I'll probably keep my Tube 10 until I get the VOX & then I'll make the decision as to which one to keep?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sold... Freaking Reverb man, say what you want but it makes stuff MOVE!!! I have had a very busy weekend, LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
            X