F.S. 50's Style Les Paul Harness & Wired Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. 50's Style Les Paul Harness & Wired Switch

I bought these before I knew that I'd be able to almost completely repurpose the Quick Connect System in my L.P. so I don't really have any use for them anymore. The wired Switchcraft 3 way toggle is brand new & has never been used. Just put it in & it's ready to go!

The harness did have some pickups hooked up to it for about a week and then I replaced it with the one that I built out of the stock harness but as you can see it's very clean and basically like new. Oh, obviously the Quick Connect plate is just a template & its not part of the assembly.

Along with the wired Switchcraft 3 way toggle it's made up of 4 read & matched 500K CTS pots, cloth pushback wire, and Orange drop capacitors. This harness does not include the jack but if you can't use the one you have already for some reason I'm reasonably sure I do have some around some around here someplace so I can maybe give you one?

LOL... If you have a L.P. with a Quick Connect system in it & you'd like to be able to change pickups around without having to mess around with the connections here's your chance to get everything you need for about the same price as I paid for the wired switch!!!

$39 SHIPPED, P.P. gift or add 3.5% for fees....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S. 50's Style Les Paul Harness & Wired Switch

Any chance you'd be interested in an electro-harmonix east river drive in a trade?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: F.S. 50's Style Les Paul Harness & Wired Switch

Yeah man I'll take your pedal, I'm not doing anything with the harness???
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Working...
      X