1982 GIBSON SPIRIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 GIBSON SPIRIT

Up for grabs is a 1982 Gibson Spirit.   This was Gibsons answer to the Hamer Sunburst.   A very cool Kalamazoo made guitar!

Finished in a beautiful vintage wine burst.

Mahogany body with a 3 piece flamed maple neck.  Rosewood board with dots.  It currently has a Gibson patent number pickup in the neck (which I think is original) and a Fralin in the bridge.

This guitar has been played and loved.   Lot of natural relicing. NO BREAKS OR REPAIS.

These originally came with a Schaller speed loader wrap tailpiece.   it must have broke at some point...the remaining parts are in the case.

This is a very fun guitar to play, easy on the back.   Great rock and blues tones....even heavy metal, if you desire.

These are quite rare and a great USA made value.

$950 plus shipping add 3% for PP

Thanks for looking!

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Re: 1982 GIBSON SPIRIT

no trades please

feel free to make offers

Comment

What is the neck like? Fairly slim, or more substantial?
      Last edited by Laughing Kookaburra; 11-27-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

God I want this thing, it's beautiful and just begging for some of my loving!!! I wonder how my kids would feel about just forgoing Christmas this year completely? They're a bunch of freeloading brats anyhow...

It's like hello, your 11, get a flipping job already.... I guess my newborn gets a pass this year but as soon as he can walk it's off to the coal mines, LOL!!!!
        I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

the neck is not super thin....its a medium c

Comment

I NEED TO MOVE THIS.....ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

Comment

TTT

Comment

BUMP

Comment

TTT

Comment

BUMP

Comment

I will be in the Midland/Saginaw/bay city area Sunday, Monday....if anybody within driving distance want to see it, let me know

Comment

Bump

Comment

TTT

Comment

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Comment

Working...
                            X