banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S. Covered Burstbucker 1 & 2 Set. LIKE NEW!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Covered Burstbucker 1 & 2 Set. LIKE NEW!!!!

Just pulled em from my Midtown Standard. They are in perfect condition & will ship with springs and screws....

$108 P.P. Gift or add 3.5% for fees....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S. Covered Burstbucker 1 & 2 Set. LIKE NEW!!!!

Sold.....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Originally posted by Nostalgic Distortion View Post
      Sold.....
      Bummer

Comment

OK, so what did you replace them with?

Comment

A uncovered SH-14/SH-P.G.N. set in Zebra...

They're the exact same Humbuckers I've currently got in my L.P. & have had in several of my Gibson's. I thought about going with something a little different but it's actually really nice not having to re-E.Q. my amplifier when I switch between them? I had tried a set of 59's in it first which sounded fantastic as 59's typically do? Unfortunately I found that I was wanting just a bit more from the bridge & personally I think the 59's would have been better suited for a 335 or other arch top guitar?

The neck is clean, clear, bright, and articulate, the bridge is plenty aggressive but still relatively sweet, & the two pickups sound absolutely great when being used together!!! I do a lot of finger picking, by putting the switch in position 2 & knocking the bridge volume down to 8.5 or 9 I get this amazing, almost acoustic, character from them...

Comment

Working...
          X