NEW MADE IN MEXICO , KOREA, CHINA UPGRADE STRAT TREMOLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW MADE IN MEXICO , KOREA, CHINA UPGRADE STRAT TREMOLO

NEW MIGHTY MITE SOLID BRASS GOLD TREMOLO BRIDGE FENDER STRAT MIM KOREA 2 & 1/16" SCREW AND STRING SPACING. I HAVE ONE ON MY MADE IN MEXICO STRAT AND ITS A TREMENDOUS UPGRADE FROM THE CHEAP STOCK TREMS . 59.95 FREE SHIPPING- O HELL YEAH! correct me if I am wrong but I cannot locate another on the entire web.

NEW NEVER REMOVED FORM PACKAGING MIGHTY MITE SOLID BRASS GOLD PLATED BRIDGE FOR FENDER STRATOCASTER GUITAR. 2 and 1/16" Screw and string spacing. For MIM , MIK, MIC Strats with narrow Spacing.
    I picked this up from the Mighty Mite factory. This is brand new solid brass Stratocaster replacement bridge and comes with what is in the photos. This is a replacement for a Fender Stratocaster and strat style guitars . Made in Mexico, Made in China, Made in Korea etc.- You have the narrow 2 1/16" string spacing- That's fine but the SIX SCREW HOLES are also narrow 2 and 1/16" spacing - The problem is ALL of the narrow spaced trems have crappy thin zinc blocks, crappy fat "pot metal" trem arms and they don't upgrade anything!. This is solid brass and is gold plated. This has a push in whammy bar. **********

I picked this up from the Mighty Mite factory. This is brand new vintage style solid brass Stratocaster replacement bridge and comes with what is in the photos. This is a replacement for a Fender Stratocaster and strat style guitars. This is solid brass and is gold plated. This has a push in whammy bar.100% working Condition. Solid Structurally. New Mint Condition. No issues.

Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-13-2017, 10:49 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra
Working...
X