• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: prs se pickups zebra

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4452.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	5843531I'm taking the stock pups outta my prs. I know the bridge reads around 10k. Won't know about neck until I remove it.

$40 for the pair

Re: Fs: prs se pickups zebra

After checking out the bridge pup I noticed that it reads G and B pickup company. So price drop to $3o bucks cause I have no idea about these pups.

Comment

Originally posted by loversmoon View Post
      After checking out the bridge pup I noticed that it reads G and B pickup company. So price drop to $3o bucks cause I have no idea about these pups.
      They are a fairly common OEM provider for several guitar brands.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4621.jpg
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	5798189Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4619.jpg
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	5798190

Comment

$30 shipped?

Comment

Yeah

Comment

Still have these?
              Guitars
              Gibson Explorer (Cherry), Gibson Explorer (Black), Custom Explorer (White), Epiphone Korina Explorer, Jackson RRXT, Epiphone Flying V, Epiphone SG, Epiphone SG Junior, Les Paul Custom (Black), Les Paul Custom (Cream), PRS Tremonti SE

Comment

AFAIK, G&B makes all the SE pickups for PRS.
                "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Yep, my SE Custom 24 had those G&B pickups too.
                  My website - https://stevenamckay.com/

My gear - Gibson- Les Pauls - 2 x Classic (sunburst and ebony), Slash Standard, DC Special Tribute, SG Standard, Explorer, Flying V. 1980 Hamer Sunburst.
                  MIM Fender Strat. MIK Squier Tele. Jackson JDR94, Kelly, Concert Bass. Fender acoustic. Mandolin.
                  Spark Mini, Marshall DSL20HR, 1912.

Comment

from guitaradventures dot com : review of the pickups

If you’re drawn to the Santana line of guitars because of its specific design and look, the PRS SE Santana is a dead-ringer for its more expensive older brother. What most guitarists want to know, however, is whether or not the SE Santana holds up in regards to tone and playability.

Most “entry-level” guitars sacrifice too much in order to achieve a certain price point. They outsource production of the electronics and hardware, both of which make a significant impact on tone and setup.

The beautiful mahogany back of the PRS SE SantanaWhat I’ve been most impressed with the PRS SE Santana is that Paul Reed Smith has refused to make that sacrifice. Sure, the pickups aren’t the same quality as on the Santana Signature but they are still made in-house by PRS. Equipped with two SE 245 humbuckier pickups, this guitar has the ability to create incredibly crisp, clean tones.

The tremolo and tuners are also PRS-designed instead of outsourced, and the difference is noticeable. The tremolo feels solid and the tuners offer smooth accuracy. These small but important factors play a big role in how well this guitar sets up.

Comment

Working...
                    X