FS/FT: Dimarzio Fusion Edge set, Black, F-spaced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Dimarzio Fusion Edge set, Black, F-spaced

These are the new, USA-made DiMarzios that Ibanez are putting in their Iron Label series. Crunchy, tight, measuring around 11k with double-tall magnets, they have a lot of grind and crunch while staying warm. I really dig 'em, but part of me wants something a bit less modern for my metal guitar. Almost all their original leads, super-clean bobbins. $99 for the set shipped to the lower US.

Interested in trading for other DiMarzios, singly or as a set. I'd go for a Super Distortion and also most of the older mid-to-low output humbuckers (Air Norton, PAF Pro, Evo neck, Air Classic, etc.).

Re: FS/FT: Dimarzio Fusion Edge set, Black, F-spaced

Bump

Comment

I have a double cream Evo neck pup - any interest there?
      The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Originally posted by IndySG View Post
        I have a double cream Evo neck pup - any interest there?
        Yeah, quite possibly, as long as it's got a decent amount of lead. PM me?

Comment

Bumpage

Comment

Blast from the past, here! I'm only asking because your last reply in here was a bump and you still seem to be an active poster (which I have not been for quite a while...).

Do you still possibly, after six years, have these pickups collecting dust somewhere?
            Nope...

Comment

Holy cow...GilmourD!!!

Dude, I came across some older posts of yours just yesterday and was totally wondering how you are doing!

Nice to see you're still alive, ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
                Holy cow...GilmourD!!!

Dude, I came across some older posts of yours just yesterday and was totally wondering how you are doing!

Nice to see you're still alive, ha ha!

LOL Alive and a bit burnt out from work.

I've been looking at the Harley Benton CST-24 DIY kit for... Lord knows how long and I finally bit the bullet. I figured it'll give me a good excuse to finally finish my daughter's Mustang kit, too. I just want to make sure I have some decent pickups for it once I get it painted up and put together and the Fusion Edge set seems to actually be what I'm looking for. LOL
                Nope...

Comment

Might be worth shooting this guy an offer...black, F-spaced, nice shape, and the covers are just slid on, not soldered: LINK

Comment

Might be worth shooting this guy an offer...black, F-spaced, nice shape, and the covers are just slid on, not soldered: LINK
                    So, what actually ended up happening is an Alpha/Omega set pulled from a PRS dropped to $130 with $5 and I couldn't resist. LOL But hopefully the OP gets some attention and can sell the set he has for some cash if he still has them.
                    Nope...

Comment

Originally posted by GilmourD View Post

So, what actually ended up happening is an Alpha/Omega set pulled from a PRS dropped to $130 with $5 and I couldn't resist. LOL But hopefully the OP gets some attention and can sell the set he has for some cash if he still has them.
                      Ha! I saw that! What a steal

I love that set. Very unique.

Don't be a stranger around these parts, we miss you!

Comment

Ha! I saw that! What a steal

I love that set. Very unique.

Don't be a stranger around these parts, we miss you!
                        It really was a good deal! I got the notification that the price dropped after I watched it so I messaged my brother to ask if I was dumb to buy them. He said no, so I did. LOL

I'll try not to be a stranger. Life has been super busy and I've kinda disappeared from most forums, but I try to pop in occasionally.
                        Nope...

Comment

Oh jeez, sorry. I missed this. I sold those pickups a long time ago--and then later picked up another set and reinstalled because I missed them. It's the Circle of Life.

Best of luck finding a set at a decent price. Sorry I couldn't help.

Comment

Edit: Ah, I see you found a good deal on an A/O set. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                            X