Boss VF-1 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss VF-1 for sale

Boss half-rack multi-effet, front is mint, back as minor dings. Perfect working order. Algorhythm for guitar, bass, keyboard and vocals. Includes manual and P/S. This thing is tweakable to death. I'll add photos later today.

Most effects are excellent, many great amp sims, few disappointing (JMC800 is average at best - if you'll rely on this sim, don't buy this - 5150, mesa and soldano are very good). All clean sims are great. Reverbs, when tweaked correctly, can be amazing. I'd keep it if I went the rack way, but it's too expensive for me for the time being. And I'm definitely not a tweaker. I like amps and stompboxes with less knobs

Prices by country (based upon the 15 last VF-1 sold on eBay (minus the least and the most expensive ones, which were both ridiculous at their respective end) :

Canada: C$ 325 shipped
    USA: US$ 265 shipped
    UK: £ 145 shipped

People from other countries can contact me for a quote including shipping. I try to get the same amount in my pocket after shipping, whoever I sell the unit to.

Paypal prefered at address [email protected]

Check/mandate will have to clear before shipping.

Thanks for looking. You can buy with confidence, I dealt with several people here, on both sides of the Atlantic.
    Last edited by Sly_D; 09-19-2005, 11:47 AM.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
    Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Re: Boss VF-1 for sale

BUMP!

I'm open to reasonable offers, you know

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
    Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Working...
    X