For Sale- many things to come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale- many things to come

Got laid off on Father's Day. Great news. Little one starting camp next week. Son starting College in Fall. Yep I'm angry.

So....many things going up for sale soon. PRS, amp(s?), pickups, pedals, etc.

First up for your viewing and hearing pleasure- Books and DVDs. Selling these each in a LOT. Book Lot and DVD Lot. Not breaking them up, sorry. If you have any particular questions about a certain book/dvd, let me know.

BOOK Lot- All of these that are supposed to have CD/DVD , do have them. The Fender History book is an amazing full color coffee table type book detailing everything from the late 40s through through 1970. It sells used on B&N and Amazon for nearly what I am asking for the whole lot.

10 books for $70 shipped tyd con 48 USA- MEDIA MAIL rate.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	guitarbooks1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	5844668[ATTACH=CONFIG]81336[/ATTACH]

DVD LOT - All of these play fine and some have hardly been touched. The only thing to mention is that the bonus CD (a audio recording) from Live and Dangerous is missing. Has been for a few years. The Greg Koch one is fantastic. Dude rips. Best tones I have ever heard out of a modelling amp (old Fender Cyber Twin) L&D has extras like interviews and a live concert with John Sykes circa 1982/83.

11 DVDs for $55 shipped TYD con 48 USA MEDIA MAIL RATE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	guitarvids1.jpg
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	5844670Click image for larger version

Name:	guitarvids2.jpg
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	5844671

If you want both Lots- it will be $105.00 TYD con 48 USA MEDIA MAIL RATE.
    Last edited by JeffB; 09-29-2017, 07:08 AM.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: For Sale- many things to come

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.
    I strive to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Comment

Man, I feel for you Jeff. That just plain sucks. Hang in there..........

Comment

Thanks folks...appreciate it
        I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Happy 4th!

Comment

That's just lousy, man. Hang in there.

Comment

I understand Jeff, I had been laid off so many times during my 33 years of working in the aerospace industry. Sorry and I hope and wish the best for you. Good luck on your sales.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words, bros.

Upsy Daisy

Comment

Well that sucks. Best of luck with your sales and with moving forward into a new employment opportunity BUMP!
                  MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
                  1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                  1988 Kramer Nightswan
                  1989 Charvel Sambora
                  2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
                  Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
                  Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Comment

Price drop, see OP

Comment

Agree on the suckage. I'm there with ya, bro. Looking to sell my upright, knowing I'll never be able to get another, as well as a lot of other stuff. Hopefully your outlook is better. If I ever win the lottery, I'll be getting in touch with you.

Bumparooni.

Comment

Should you split them up, I'm interested in the Greg Koch, Bonamassa, and Thin Lizzy discs.
                        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I too am so sorry to hear about the layoff. Always sucks, even w/o the upcoming issues. Best of luck and prayers for you bro! Things are tight for me these days or Id pull the trigger on these..
                          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                            X