banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S. Like New 2016 VOX-AC-10C1 Tube Combo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Like New 2016 VOX-AC-10C1 Tube Combo....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	5844860

I've found a good deal on a 68 Princeton Reverb locally but unfortunately I'm pretty tapped out at the moment financially speaking so the only way I'm going to get it is to sell off some other gear?

As such, here's my almost brand new 2016 VOX AC-10C1 up for grabs!!! This amplifier is pretty much exactly how it was when I pulled it out of the box however I did change out the cheap Chinese stock EL84's & 12AX7's for J.J.'s just because VOX amplifiers typically ship with awful stock tubes? I still have the originals, they're completely fine, & I'm happy to include them if you'd like.

I've only put a few hours on this amp since I bought it but not because I don't love the way it sounds! It sounds great and serves up everything from a very VOXY Top Boosted crunch to Fender like cleans! There are plenty of demos out there on this little guy & I'm happy to answer any questions about it you might have!

$350 SHIPPED....

Ships in original packaging.....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S. Like New 2016 VOX-AC-10C1 Tube Combo....

Oh, of course I'd rather just sell it out right & go after that Princeton but if someone has a Tiny Terror that they'd be willing to trade for this I might be interested in that deal???

I've been regretting letting mine go ever since I sold it....

Thanks!!!!
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Re: F.S. Like New 2016 VOX-AC-10C1 Tube Combo....

SOLD.....

THANKS!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X