banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need 2 Gibson Deluxe bass side Klusen tuners for a 2010 Paul Studio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2 Gibson Deluxe bass side Klusen tuners for a 2010 Paul Studio.

Have one at the Pawn shop bone head glued them down after breaking the pins off that hold the covers on. Need to replace the pair any body got a pair they want to part with? Have to be original Gibson USA 's as this looks to be a brand new unplayed guitar.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Re: Need 2 Gibson Deluxe bass side Klusen tuners for a 2010 Paul Studio.

Are you looking for brass or chrome etc?

Comment

Re: Need 2 Gibson Deluxe bass side Klusen tuners for a 2010 Paul Studio.

Originally posted by Waterbound View Post
      Are you looking for brass or chrome etc?
      Chrome.
      I went to work for these guys a little over 2 months ago and this guitar was on the rack. Found the problem when I tried to tune it to pitch and both tuner covers popped off. Figured out the low life former owner sold the guitar to us with 2 of the tuner covers glued down because the small pins were broken off. Welcome to the world of working in a pawn shop and because the guy intentionally shafted us I banned him LOL!
      We had some incredible stuff when I first came in that had been in inventory for years. 34 L7 Gibson 2012 Lucille that was MINT as was the 88 PRS Custom 24 150 watt triple rec Boogie ect. Sold a bunch of it locally. will yell if I can get a sane price put on a couple other pieces for you guys to consider.
      Last edited by Ascension; 08-06-2017, 05:07 PM.
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
      X