banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S.O.T. MINT Pearly Gates Set In Zebra...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S.O.T. MINT Pearly Gates Set In Zebra...

For sale (or preferably trade) a mint set of Pearly Gates in zebra. I had these in one of my L.P.'s for about 6 months but I've since replaced them with a RA4/RA2 modded Pearly Gates set I recently acquired..

For anyone interested in them I bought this set new & as you can see I have the original boxes. They are completely un-molested, (I.E. they have never been taken apart) the leads have not been cut down at all, & they'll ship with springs and screws...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	5845060

I love the SH-P.G. & P.G.N but as I said I've got one guitar loaded with them already & there others that have P.G.N.'s in their necks so I don't see myself dropping them into any of my other guitars anytime soon.

I'll let them go for $140 T.Y.D....

As for trades I'm kinda just looking for something different, perhaps a Slash set? Really I'm happy to consider any regular spaced humbucker set worth about the same as mine but ideally I'd like to trade them for a different set of Duncan's.

I'm not hating on other brands, it's just that I'm pretty familiar with most Duncan humbuckers already so I should be able to get a good sense of whether or not I'll like what you are offering?

Thanks!!!
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S.O.T. MINT Pearly Gates Set In Zebra...

I've got tons of stuff to trade, but probably not what you want.
    I might pop for your price, too.
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
      I've got tons of stuff to trade, but probably not what you want.
      I might pop for your price, too.
      Well, just let me know...

As for your trade fodder feel free to ask, I mean the worst thing that will happen is I'll decline?

Also, while I am mostly interested in trading for different humbuckers the right pedal could probably sway my attention??? I just mentioned the humbuckers because I've got a new L.P. that needs to be remedied of it's 498T/490R stockiness....
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Please view my PM.
        aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Sold.....

Comment

Working...
          X