B.C Rico Mockingbird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.C Rico Mockingbird

I am selling an early 80's B.C. Rico Mockingbird Made in Japan. Story goes that they only got to make a couple hundred of the Ricos before they got sued by the Rico Reed company for using their name, they then got renamed the NJ (standing for Nagoya Japan) Series we know them as now. The guitar is in great condition for it's age but there are some chips on the edges lower horn. Original pickups were long gone when I bought the guitar, guitar currently has a David Allen neck pickup and Dimarzio Super D in the bridge. Frets are in great shape with virtually no wear. The bad news on this guitar is there is no adjustment left on the truss rod to add relief, the guitar plays a little buzzy right now but I do not think it comes through the amp. I live in the northeast and even with the humidity up here the neck has not moved, there is no guarantee that it will not move in the future of course. I am told the issue easily fixed for about $100.00 or so, at least that is what it would cost in this area (Mass.) I am looking to get $575.00 shipped.

Working...
X