banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S. Covered Gibson 498T/490R Humbucker Set With Quick Connections....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Covered Gibson 498T/490R Humbucker Set With Quick Connections....

LOL, while my son seems to prefer the stock pickups in this Les Paul I'm going to be dropping in a set of Duncan's later today so these guys can go...

This guitar originally came with a 490T in the bridge but in an effort to keep it "Almost Stock" but given it a little extra grunt at the same time I opted for the 498T instead since the 490T is definitely not my cup of tea! Basically I wanted to keep it in this almost stock form until I was reasonably sure that I was going to be keeping it for a while & now that I have I feel a bit more inclined to permanently mod it...

I bought that pickup new just a few weeks ago and it alone cost nearly as much as I will be selling this set for!!! I change my pickups around far too much to keep that PCB in there any longer & I figure whilst I'm at it I'd might as well put in some pups that I know I'll love????

This set has never been taken apart or molested in any way & they are both in like new condition. Again the main reason I decided to try and get by with the covered 498T was so I could keep the PCB board, as such both of these have the Gibson quick connections on them & they have never been clipped....

$115 shipped P.P. gift or add 3.5% for fees please.....
    Attached Files
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S. Covered Gibson 498T/490R Humbucker Set With Quick Connections....

Bump
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Re: F.S. Covered Gibson 498T/490R Humbucker Set With Quick Connections....

Sold, THANKS!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X