Pedals, Warmoth Maple Strat Neck FSOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals, Warmoth Maple Strat Neck FSOT

Accepting trade offers for what have you. . Need a Tele neck pup. Other interesting Vintage ( Chrous esecially) pedal offers?

1) Maxon CS9-Pro Chorus Excellent in box with manual. Added Industrial strength velcro so you don't have to. 125.00 shipped.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4745.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	5845196

Name:	DSCN4740.jpg
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	5845197

2) Rototron Pigtronix Rotary Speaker Simulator. Like New Mint in box. Barely played. Complete with Power supply and manual. Velcro on bottom. 175.00 shipped

Name:	DSCN4697.jpg
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	5845198

Name:	DSCN4687.jpg
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	5845199

3) Pigtronix Fat Drive Overdrive . Like New Mint in box. Barely played. Complete with Power supply and manual. Velcro on bottom. 75.00 shipped

Name:	DSCN4753.jpg
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	5845203

Name:	DSCN4754.jpg
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	5845204

4) Warmoth Modern Construction Fat Back Neck 260.00 Shipped6100 FRETS. FATBACK PROFILE. TUSQ NUT. WARMOTH MODERN TRUSS ROD WITH SIDE ADJUST. NO ISSUES. READY TO PLAY.TUNER HOLES ARE DRILLED FOR SCHALLER TUNERS .LARGE CBS HEADSTOCK.NO ISSUES WITH TUNER OR HEEL SCREWHOLES- FACTORY DRILLED.
    I had this neck assembled as the perfect neck , had the 6100 size frets leveled, crowned and polished extremely well( there are leveling marks)so well there are zero issues with fret outs or buzzing with super low action. I had a gorgeous professional nitrocellulose gloss finish applied. Various Minor signs of Play. I am going to try and sell this because the fatback profile is just to large for my small hands, and be sure to have large hands for this super large neck profile! PM me for more pics.

Name:	DSCN4716.jpg
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	5845200

Name:	DSCN4728.jpg
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	5845201

Name:	DSCN4734.jpg
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	5845202
    Last edited by MetalManiac; 10-05-2017, 04:07 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: Pedals, Warmoth Maple Strat Neck FSOT

nut width?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      nut width?
      That would be Warmoths 1 and 5/8th's spec ( there is always some variation here), but measured with my calipers, the nut itself is a little over 1.4", and the nut is pretty flush with the neck shoulders. This would make the neck easier to play for someone with larger, but not huge hands.
      Last edited by MetalManiac; 08-30-2017, 06:05 PM.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Rocktober Bump.Trade offers most welcome.Still need Vintage style Tele neck pickup especially Ant.!
        Last edited by MetalManiac; 10-05-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X