banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: 2012 Fender American Standard Telecaster Jade Pearl Metallic Rosewood Fretboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 2012 Fender American Standard Telecaster Jade Pearl Metallic Rosewood Fretboard

Looking for one in excellent to mint condition. Lmk what ya have and photos are a +. Or if you know of a place that has one for sale Lmk.

Either rosewood or maple fretboard.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by spiderx; 11-15-2017, 02:24 AM.

Re: WTB: 2012 Fender American Standard Telecaster Jade Pearl Metallic Rosewood Fretbo

Bump

Comment

Re: WTB: 2012 Fender American Standard Telecaster Jade Pearl Metallic Rosewood Fretbo

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Still looky, looky.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderx View Post
            Still looky, looky.
            If your still looking I have one with a maple fretboard. Its a true closet queen guitar. Bought new 2013 and thought I would learn guitar and never did. Only played with for a few times, still has the plastic and decal on the pick guard. I have all the original hang tags, owners manual. strap and cord inside the hard case.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ahansom; 03-12-2018, 06:00 PM.

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

More Pictures A couple of the case in the proverbial closet and some of the guitar. When I 1st got it I started to put a 4way switch in it and reversed the plate. I didn't finish because I would of had to remove the pickguard and cut a ground wire on the neck pickup shield. You can see I still have the original control knob plate and is included.
                Attached Files

Comment

Bump,Still looking.

Comment

Bump, Bump....Should be able to pick one of these up for $700 - $800 range tops. That's what usually American Standards go for.
                    Last edited by spiderx; 03-26-2018, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderx View Post
                      Bump, Bump....Should be able to pick one of these up for $700 - $800 range tops. That's what usually American Standards go for.
                      When you start wanting specific colors that are hard to come by the rules change. Here's one of Reverb, no affiliation to the guitar, just passing it along. https://reverb.com/item/11382745-201...pearl-metallic

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyRevy View Post
                        When you start wanting specific colors that are hard to come by the rules change. Here's one of Reverb, no affiliation to the guitar, just passing it along. https://reverb.com/item/11382745-201...pearl-metallic
                        Well, imo, that's not certainly true.I picked up a very nice Jade Pearl Stratocaster with RW fretboard for $700 shipped. I do understand your point as some people may think that. I watched/searched reverb and have seen alot that went for $700 to $800 range in the past sales of this year and last. Unfortunately, I have been too late to grab any of those deals. loL! Ive also been searching & chatting on other forums as well. Ive heard from other members online that the going price range is $700 - $800 for it. This is coming from a person that owns a Jade Pearl telecaster with rosewood fretboard but currently doesnt want to sell or trade it. So its just a wait for the right deal to come along. There was one on ebay that just recently sold(not the ones from japan, that guy is a fraud and is backing out of sales too) and yet again I missed the deal. I need more online time or the notifications are tardy or just someone beating me to the punch?

Comment

Working...
                        X