banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S. Fender Stage 1000 S.S. 100W 1X12 Combo Amplifier, Footswitch & Onboard Effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Fender Stage 1000 S.S. 100W 1X12 Combo Amplifier, Footswitch & Onboard Effects

I'm letting this thing go to make some room. They were sorta the precursor to the Mustang series but in my opinion it's a much better amp & much easier to dial in useable tones.

It's in pretty great shape, comes with a four button Footswitch, & a 100W Celestion G12T-100 speaker. It's a very loud 1X12 combo but it is also S.S. so it pretty much sounds just as good with the volume set to 1-3 as it does on 8-10.

It's a great plug & play amp, really no need for effects but it takes pedals EXTREMELY well if you have some favorites......

I will try to get some better pictures up later on this afternoon. If you need some in the meantime please don't hesitate to ask....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.6 KB
ID:	5845217

Here's the specifics....
    The Fender Dyna-Touch III Stage 1000 Guitar Combo Amp responds dynamically to the player's touch, sounding cleaner or dirtier depending on how hard you play. Nickel-plated steel hardware, model-specific handcrafted DSP effects, and a 12" Celestion speaker. A new look plus 7 new timbre filters, channel memory, multiple reverb types, tuner, and external speaker jack mean it delivers professional performance for an amazingly small outlay. Comes with 4-button footswitch.
    FEATURES
    100W (160W with external speaker)
    12" Celestion speaker
    2 channels
    Multiple reverb types with level control
    Nickel-plated steel hardware
    Handcrafted DSP effects with time/rate controls
    7 new timbre filters
    Channel memory
    Tuner
    22-1/2"W x 17-1/2"H x 10-1/4"D
    42 lbs.

$100 + ACTUAL SHIPPING (Probably around $40-$50 but it will depend on your location?) P.P. Gift or add 3.5% for fees please...
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???
Working...
X