Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB\+FS "wtb Strat-bro 90 ceram neck and HB Zephyr bridge in black"

Hello forum members,

I am interested in buying a SD custom shop black ceramic strat-bro 90 pickup.
    A black SD humbucker Zephyr bridge pickup.
    This is for a retro inspired sound build I have planned.

I am also interested in if anyone has compared the Pearly Gates to Zephyr, am interested in their differences and similarities.

I also have available for sale or trade.
    Feel free to make an offer.

A set of White Billy Corgan DiMarzio pickups.
    These are SC sized humbuckers with heavy, dark, overwound sound. Built for the high gain heavy distortion sounds of classic Smashing Pumpkins.

Includes a BC-1, BC-2, and a Chopper middle pickup.
    If you want readings from any of these pickups let me know.

I might be willing to break up the set, and sell individually.
    I can provide pictures on request.
    These pickups were wired into a pickguard, than removed shortly after, so they are almost new minus testing.

Take Care,

Re: WTB\+FS "wtb Strat-bro 90 ceram neck and HB Zephyr bridge in black"

just fyi the strat-bro 90 is both ceramic and alnico 5. the screw poles have two small ceramic magnets and the rods are alnico 5 magnets like youd find on a strat pup

Comment

Ok, can you tell me what the selection is for in the custom shop Where it states Magnet type?
      I though it was to select which type we wanted between Alnico 5 and Ceramic, which will have an effect on the tone and depending on the position.
      From what you are saying, it seems a little misleading.

-

Comment

This is really in the wrong section.

Also I doubt anyone on here has purchased the $500 Silver Zephyr.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
          This is really in the wrong section.

Also I doubt anyone on here has purchased the $500 Silver Zephyr.
          I am still interested in the pups and I think clarification of the product is fine for a listing.

Are you interested in the Billy Corgan DiMarzios?

Comment

How much for the billy corgans? Also, any trade for other humbuckersm

Comment

I think the only other HB I am interested in right now is the SD SH-PG1b, pearly gates bridge.

You can make me an offer with a PM for the set. They have sat on a shelf for over a year, I can test them for you if your interested.

Thanks,

Comment

I am going to go ahead and say I will also sell the Billy Corgan DiMarzios separately for $70 each, in case anyone needs a particular pickup from the set,
                with payment through Paypal. That will be with include shipping in the USA via USPS.

Thanks again,

Comment

I've got a zebra Pearly Gates bridge for sale.

Comment

I think I am now interested in the 'trembucker' model of the Pearly Gates bridge.

-Thanks

Comment

I am no longer in need of the Strat-bro 90 as I actually just ordered one from the custom shop. I decided that I wanted one RWRP which I think is common in the middle position in the set.

I am still taking offers for the Billy Corgan DiMarzios, one is a The Chopper DP184 in the middle, and the Billy Corgan exclusive pickups BC-1 DP225 and the BC-2 DP226. These are dark and great for high gain, distortion, and similar effects.
                      These pickups are similar to the Tone Zone S and Air Norton S.

Comment

Working...
                      X