WTT: Invader for decent octave pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Invader for decent octave pedal

Like the title says, I'm looking to trade an Invader for an octave pedal. Brand is not important, just as long as it tracks well. That little plastic purple Dan-O octave is an example of bad tracking
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Re: WTT: Invader for decent octave pedal

hmmm first a post about CKY then wanting an octave pedal...i wonder what your up to hehehehe...on a serious note, pick up a boss OC-2 they are no longer made but a very simple easy to use good sounding octave pedal....it's on my list of "need to buy" lol.

-Mike
    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

I had that Boss pedal....if your looking for the CKY you'll get it there. Fun for a little while is all though.

Comment

When the POS dan-o worked, it was fun, so I figure I might enjoy a "real" one

Oh, and the CKY post & octave pedal have NOTHING to do with each other...
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Out of all the damn effects I have in my Flex no Octave! I have you heard Zakks Octavia song on Mafia? You will tomorrow, if you haven't go pick it up.

Comment

Hey Neighbor,

Sorry for the hijack but what is CKY? If there is an octave option on this Digitech RP100 I have you can have it. The next time your near the house stop by and it's yours. When you get the time I could use some advice on a couple of repairs.

Jon
            Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Comment

Working...
            X