banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 Fender Strat bodies, 4 Fender necks, and 4 wired pickguards (Kinman, Fralin, Duncan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Fender Strat bodies, 4 Fender necks, and 4 wired pickguards (Kinman, Fralin, Duncan

I will provide all the additional details later such as year and condition. Some items have minor wear, minor scratches, etc etc but everything is in perfect working order. All prices are shipped and paypal or money orders work for me. Be patient with pics since I need to take alot. If you think my prices are out of line let me know. I can easily raise them for you LOL. Seriously I haven't done alot of research yet just need to clear this stuff out that is sitting around the house. There is more to come.

My ebay handle for reference is mimbaloco

-NECKS-

American Deluxe Strat Neck rosewood, original locking tuners, minor fretwear $275

American Stratocaster Neck Rosewood original tuners, excellent shape, not much fretwear $225

MIM Nashville Deluxe Telecaster Rosewood neck with original tuners excellent shape, no fretwear
    $155 shipped

American Stratocaster 57 Reissue neck with original tuners, no fretwear
    $275

-BODIES- (just plain bodies unless noted)

American Deluxe Strat Ash body in Teal Green transparent. Minor scratches and finish chipped in back strap pin. $265

American Strat Sage Green metallic
    some minor scratches $155

Daphne Blue 57 Reissue Strat Body minor natural relicing from play wear
    $265

American Strat CAR body swimming pool route. Minor hairline scratches $155

MIM Deluxe Powerhouse Body excellent shape $135

American Hardtail Body Ocean turquoise. Includes bridge ferrules, strap pins, input jack. Like new. $250

-PICKUPS- (all sets wired up to pickguards)
    Fralins vintage hot wired up with 15db midboost. Bridge has bassplate. $225

Dimarzio YJM DP217 set $115

Fender Hot Rodded American Fat Strat set. 2 texas specials and one Duncan Pearly Gates plus $115

Kinman Classic set. two 56' and one 62' in bridge. $235

E-MAIL IS PREFERRED OVER PM [email protected]

Thanks

Re: 6 Fender Strat bodies, 4 Fender necks, and 4 wired pickguards (Kinman, Fralin, Du

I may be interested in the MIM Powerhouse Strat body and the MIM Nashville Deluxe Telecaster neck as long as they can be put together... I don't know about tele neck with strat body, but if that would work, then I may be interested. I will get my own pickguard and pick-ups.

Does the bridge assembly come with the body?

Rock on
    ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
    2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
    Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Re: 6 Fender Strat bodies, 4 Fender necks, and 4 wired pickguards (Kinman, Fralin, Duncan

Sorry no bridge assembly. The body and neckwould fit just fine. They are both from the MIM Deluxe series anyway. I'll make sure I can at least include the neckplate with screws, input jack assembly, strap pins and i'll throw it in Fender gig bag I don't need either.

E-mail me if you want pics

Comment

Re: 6 Fender Strat bodies, 4 Fender necks, and 4 wired pickguards (Kinman, Fralin, Duncan

Btt

Comment

Telecaster neck is sold.

Comment

American Deluxe and American Standard necks are sold.

Comment

Re: 6 Fender Strat bodies, 4 Fender necks, and 4 wired pickguards (Kinman, Fralin, Du

Originally posted by Kac
              I may be interested in the MIM Powerhouse Strat body and the MIM Nashville Deluxe Telecaster neck as long as they can be put together... I don't know about tele neck with strat body, but if that would work, then I may be interested. I will get my own pickguard and pick-ups.

Does the bridge assembly come with the body?

Rock on
              sorry to put a damper on things, but strat necks and tele necks are not interchangable. I beleive it it the strat the has the flatter heal and the tele that has a more rounded heal. You could modify them to work, but they wont fit correctly stock. I know because I ordered a neck with a tele headstock for my strat from warmoth and they explained that they line up differently. so I had to pay about a $45 up charge for the correct heal.

Comment

PM and Email sent on the Fat Strat pickguard

~GLENN

Comment

Roger

Responded to both

Comment

Fat Strat Pickguard sold

Sage Green body sold

Comment

57 Reissue neck is sold

Comment

PM sent on Fralins

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

E-mail sent

Comment

Slightly lower prices. LOL

KInmans and Fralins $215 shipped to US. Slightly higher for other countries.

Dimarzios $110

I have other parts, cases, hardware, pickups, etc etc soon to be listed.

Maybe some amps too.

Comment

CAR body is sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X