WTT Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire F-spaced matched set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire F-spaced matched set

I have a Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire F-Spaced matched set that I'm looking to trade. They are black and green reverse zebra. Installed them a couple months ago and they don't have the sound I'm looking for.
    Both pickups have been lightly used, never gigged, only been in one guitar and both pickups have a good 10" of lead wire. Will post pictures upon request.
    As far as trades go, I'm looking for an F-spaced bridge, high output, trebly sounding and not active. Something along the lines of a Duncan Distortion, Black Winter, or JB.
    Make me an offer!

Re: WTT Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire F-spaced matched set

Bump

Comment

To clarify, are you looking to trade both of those pickups for a single bridge pickup?

If so, I have a brand new, factory sealed, first-run F-spaced DiMarzio DP273 "Magnetar" (now called the "Satchur8" for legal reasons) available in Black.

It's bright, tight and definitely high output thanks to the Alnico 8 magnet at its core. Sounds like just what you're after...

Comment

Sorry I wasn't super clear. I was looking to swap a bridge for bridge, and neck for neck

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
          X