Clear All

• mantis
    replied
    Re: Some Pedals for sale

Originally posted by Blille View Post
    Free Sunday bump.

You should sell that DM-2w with a repurchase option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah it's not going to break my heart if it doesn't sell thats for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Blille
    replied
    Re: Some Pedals for sale

Free Sunday bump.

You should sell that DM-2w with a repurchase option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• mantis
    started a topic Some Pedals for sale

Some Pedals for sale

Hey guys always moving things around on my board trying to figure out the best combo for me.

So here is a list of pedals I'm gonna move. All pedals are in almost brand new condition. I keep them mint cleaned and nothing gets spilled or even dirty shoes on them. I'm pretty anal when it comes to my stuff so here you go.

1- tc electronics Hall Of Fame full size pedal.$75 shipped
    2- BBE Sonic Stomp 2 very small chips in the paint on the sides, don't know how they got there but you can't see them from the top. $60.00 Shipped
    3- Boss DD-7 hard to let this one go but I got a DD-500 coming so I'm gonna let it go, I know I might regret it I love it. $90.00 Shipped
    4- Boss DM-2W wazacraft analog delay. This might be a stupid pedal to sell as I never had a better sounding pedal but I want to free up a loop on my ES-8 and with the DD-500 coming I'll let someone experience it and fall in love with it as I did. $110 Shipped.
    If you want any pic's I can post them or you can just see them on my pedal board on this forum. I got factory boxes for all of them

Thanks guys

Dan
Working...
X