• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Low End Epi or similar

Looking for low end LP type; set neck, humbuckers, etc
    PM please

Dove has wings of buzzard
    And buzzard, of dove

I was there when it happened, so I guess I oughta know.

Re: WANTED: Low End Epi or similar

I have a Korean made Dean Hardtail that's available. It's a set neck, maple/mahogany body double cut, 22 fret, two volumes, two tones and a 3 way switch. It has the coolest molded heel shape which makes upper fret access easier than say an Epi with a Gibson type heel joint. Black finish, has its share of dings and scratches, but still has a great feeling neck and plays very smooth/fast. It has the standard Dean HB's in it, which are fairly hot, somewhere around the JB/59' range like on the US models, but probably ceramic mags (I'm guessing).

So, if you aren't looking for a beauty queen (but not destroyed) that rocks out and has good standard features, this might be one to consider. I think they're better than Epi's, but I'm a big fan of the Hardtail line; I currently own 4 US models and the one we're talking about here.

I'm sure we could find a very agreeable number to land on if you're interested. It doesn't have a case, but I do have an old flight case we could work out for not a ton more money. I don't use it at all and it's just taking up space in my garage.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Oops, sorry, just saw the pm thing.

Comment

Hey,
        Sounds pretty good. I look at scratched things: "Oh good, now I don't have to do it!"
        Got a picture? if it's easier, my email: [email protected]
        I don't know where you are, but I have to warn you shipping is a *****. I live in BFE. UPS ground cheapest.
        How old is it?
        Case would be nice. Look like I been somewhere.
        Thanks.
        Will discuss shipping also.
        Last edited by texred; 03-21-2018, 09:17 AM.

And buzzard, of dove

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
          I have a Korean made Dean Hardtail that's available. It's a set neck, maple/mahogany body double cut, 22 fret, two volumes, two tones and a 3 way switch. It has the coolest molded heel shape which makes upper fret access easier than say an Epi with a Gibson type heel joint. Black finish, has its share of dings and scratches, but still has a great feeling neck and plays very smooth/fast. It has the standard Dean HB's in it, which are fairly hot, somewhere around the JB/59' range like on the US models, but probably ceramic mags (I'm guessing).

So, if you aren't looking for a beauty queen (but not destroyed) that rocks out and has good standard features, this might be one to consider. I think they're better than Epi's, but I'm a big fan of the Hardtail line; I currently own 4 US models and the one we're talking about here.

I'm sure we could find a very agreeable number to land on if you're interested. It doesn't have a case, but I do have an old flight case we could work out for not a ton more money. I don't use it at all and it's just taking up space in my garage.
          I screwed up. My answer is below, I hope, if you'd like to email me. I was trying to get this stuff in pms, but failed miserably. Yeah, my reply is up top. thx

And buzzard, of dove

Comment

OK, answer is above. Fkkit-answer is yes, would like pic, e me:[email protected] thx

And buzzard, of dove

Comment

OK, I think I posted all over this page!! Waiting for a pic and a price from you!!
              Living on disability, so scratches and dings dedicate my budget!!
              Thanks

And buzzard, of dove

Comment

Working...
              X