banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S. Essentially Brand New 10in 8OHM Eminence Red Fang....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Essentially Brand New 10in 8OHM Eminence Red Fang....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	5847575

Just loaded this 2X10 cabinet last month. The pair of Fangs that I've got in it sound great but I've decided to only keep one of the Red Fangs & go with a hemp cone beside it instead. It will ship in original packaging with box candy....

LOL, just in case you are one of those Left Twix/Right Twix kinda guys I'll even let you pick the left or right one out of the box....

10in...

50W's...

British Flavored...

8 ohms...

$55 SHIPPED P.P. GIFT OR ADD 3.5% FOR FEES PLEASE.....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S. Essentially Brand New 10in 8OHM Eminence Red Fang....

I’m not buying, but just to put in a big nod for the 10” Red Fang - fantastic speaker! I use it in an extension cab with both my Mesa Rectoverb 25 and Budda Verbmaster and it’s a great tone-companion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VinceT View Post
      I’m not buying, but just to put in a big nod for the 10” Red Fang - fantastic speaker! I use it in an extension cab with both my Mesa Rectoverb 25 and Budda Verbmaster and it’s a great tone-companion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Thanks for the bump & you’re absolutely correct about the speaker! They are quite versatile & at least IMHO they sound much bigger than most 10in drivers. They aren’t quite as limited in their low end as a lot of 10’a are (in a stand alone 1x10 box) so you almost get the illusion you are playing through a 12 instead....
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Sold...

Comment

Working...
        X