This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE--REVV G3 PEDAL BRAND NEW IN BOX

Selling my brand new REVV G3 Distortion pedal,it just arrived yesterday,July 11th after pre-ordering on May 16th,I have plugged it up to make sure it all works properly,and it does,so about 10 minutes play time on it..This is a high quality pedal..This pedal is modeled after the REVV Generator 120 tube amp heads Purple channel,which is an awesome High Gain sound.

During the waiting period something else came up and I didn't want to try to cancel my order,so I need to sell it..it runs on a 9 volt power supply(not included) and it only requires 17 mA's,so very low..I powered it with my Snark SA-1 power supply and had zero problems..Very low to no noise at all.

I ran it into the front end of my tube amp on the clean channel and it sounds awesome,and it can be run through the effects loop Return jack and be used as a Preamp pedal..so if you don't want to wait almost 2 months to get one mine is for sale now,and I ship fast !! It comes in its original box and 2 business card sized Revv info and 4 rubber feet that came with it but are not stuck on the bottom.

I will box it up really well..I paid $234 shipped..Selling for $180..This includes Paypal and USPS Priority mail with tracking number..NO TRADES..Paypal ok..shipping only to lower 48 States..Please check my feedback here,it should be perfect.

There are several Youtube videos online about this pedal and the reviews are great ! Also on revvamplification.com there is info as well as the cost with shipping,and I did order this one through Revv,not Reverb...If interested please PM me. Thanks for looking !
    Attached Files
    Last edited by moshpit817; 07-12-2018, 10:47 PM.

Re: FOR SALE--REVV G3 PEDAL BRAND NEW IN BOX

PRICE DROPPED TO $175 Paypal and shipped USPS Priority mail with tracking

Comment

Re: FOR SALE--REVV G3 PEDAL BRAND NEW IN BOX

S

Comment

Working...
      X