This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Seymour Duncan TB-6B Distortion Trembucker Brand New

Selling my Brand New Seymour Duncan TB-6B Distortion Trembucker pickup..F-spaced for Floyd Rose tremelo spacing or Fender type(s)..this pickup was Direct Mounted to the body,but I soldered 2 nuts onto the bottom of the baseplate so the regular screws can be used for pickup height adjustment...I bought a brand new Jackson SLQ2 Soloist 11 days ago,and this pickup came installed in the Jackson from the factory like this...this pickup measures 18.40K ohms if you want to know that info.

I have 3 other guitars with the Distortion Sh or TB installed so I immediately took this pickup out and installed my SD Black Winter TB in its place so I decided to put the new pickup for sale here.

The TB-6B is brand new,and the lead wire is 8" pulled tight from the factory install...other than that I do not have the factory box for it but I do have it in another SD pickup box with the foam so its taken care of.. I have 4 screws for the pickup height I will include....Selling for $50 shipped..Paypal ok..I ship fast and package everything I sell very good so there should be no problems with condition when it arrives at your residence.

Please check my feedback here,it should be perfect with at least 6-8 transactions so we are good to go...please PM me if interested..I am including pictures of the new pickup for sale.. Not looking for trades and shipping to the lower 48 United States only please... THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!! I just added 2 pictures showing the nuts I soldered onto the baseplate so the stock style height screws can be used.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by moshpit817; 09-18-2018, 02:59 PM.

Re: For Sale Seymour Duncan TB-6B Distortion Trembucker Brand New

Price Drop to $45. I am just putting this here that this pickup was Direct Mounted to the body.. I just soldered 2 nuts onto the bottom of the baseplate so the stock height screws can be used,and I will include 4 of these with this pickup.
    Last edited by moshpit817; 09-18-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I'll take it. Sending pm now.

Comment

I just soldered 2 nuts onto the bottom of the baseplate so that regular pickup height screws can be used with the pickup mount ring. I will include 4 screws with this pickup.

Comment

Price drop to $40..thats the lowest it will go.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
            X