F/S My Buddie's Original First Series Reissue 62 Strat From 1983

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S My Buddie's Original First Series Reissue 62 Strat From 1983

Verycool guitar...All naturally relic ed from years of playing..This was the very first Vintage Reissue 62 Strat that was offered by Fender around 82-83...All original in everyway...Priced pretty right also...Sunburst 3 color...Do check this one out! I'm selling the guitar for him and you can contact me for details etc...

Lots of pictures that I took of it here..

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Last edited by STRATDELUXER97; 03-12-2005, 01:17 PM.
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Re: F/S My Buddie's Original First Series Reissue 62 Strat From 1983

******, ******, ****** John don't do that to me!!! The ebay link isn't working but man from the pictures, that's *THE* guitar ...a beatup sunburst strat...I'm just waiting for my sunburst strat to relic too bad I don't have money just laying around
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
      ******, ******, ****** John don't do that to me!!! The ebay link isn't working but man from the pictures, that's *THE* guitar ...a beatup sunburst strat...I'm just waiting for my sunburst strat to relic too bad I don't have money just laying around
      I'll fix the link...We just posted his guitar last night and I didn't have time to give anyone here the head's up...I'm sure it'll easily fetch 1k though..It's got a great vibe...The neck is really great on it also...Nice and worn,smooth,and fast...

John
      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
        Try the link now? Worked for me everytime..

Comment

Bump.....Another great item for sale...Don't miss out..

Comment

I see it is strung upside down. Playin' Jimi style? I though the wear pattern on the neck looked odd.

Comment

Originally posted by big_black
              I see it is strung upside down. Playin' Jimi style? I though the wear pattern on the neck looked odd.
              Yep....Actual lefthanded player owned it(Not me though) LOL....That wear is from years of being played upside down and strung lefty....I'm lefty,but I hate playing upside down guitars....All of my guitars are lefty...

Comment

I'm a lefty who decided to do it the hard way and learn to play right handed.

Comment

Originally posted by big_black
                  I'm a lefty who decided to do it the hard way and learn to play right handed.
                  Very smart decision you made..

Comment

Bumped....Guitar currently at 1K...

Comment

Working...
                    X