WTB - Lace Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - Lace Sensors

In particular - Duallies, Red/Silver/Blue, or esp. interested in the 'odd' colors (emerald, purple, burgundy, light blue etc.)

Not looking as much for Gold or Hot Gold but try me.
    Originally posted by King Buzzo
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Re: WTB - Lace Sensors

I've got a bunch - will sort through them tomorrow, OK?
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

I used to have all the old and rare stuff. AGI, Don Lace, prototypes, soundhole pickups, Hemis, Alumitones, Duallys, purple, silver, blue, red, gold, everything.

Comment

Awesome!
        I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Comment

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you.... My neighbors son just died of cancer.
          aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

No problem Please do what you must, and wish you guys the best.

Comment

FYI I just picked up a Hot Gold set. Leaving this thread open because I'm still interested in an old style Red in particular (and may wind up offering them up for trade if they don't fulfill my Lace fetish.)

Comment

Working...
              X