This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FS: Peavey Triple XXX Half Stack

SD Trading Post exclusive. I do have the full stack. I think I've found a way for my JSX 212 to get the tones I want, even if I also part with my Triple XXX straight cab.

Any offers on a complete Triple XXX full stack?
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Bump. Still need to free up space.

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Another price drop.

Also may have a vehicle in the Orlando, Tampa and Naples FL areas around Christmas. Another potential free shipping to those areas. I should know for sure in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
          Another price drop.

Also may have a vehicle in the Orlando, Tampa and Naples FL areas around Christmas. Another potential free shipping to those areas. I should know for sure in a week.
          I will have a vehicle in the Orlando and Naples FL areas between December 23 and 27. If interested, call it free shipping if we can meet up.

Comment

Updated link bump.

Comment

Bumpage as I may have a vehicle in the Nashville, TN and Orlando, FL areas either next week or the week after. The link is about to drop off again, but I will relist it and update Post #1 when it does.

Comment

I updated the link in Post #1. The Nashville & Orlando run has been postponed. I will bump again when I have new dates.

For those who were interested in only the head, I now have available a Triple XXX head with cable and footswitch. It is one year newer (2004) than mine (2003). The 2004 had been in storage for few years, but I sprayed all the jacks, pots and switches with Deoxit and it checks out good.

Comment

No Nashville this trip, but I will have a vehicle in the Sanford/Orlando, FL area May 5th thru 7th and in the Naples, FL area May 8th thru 10th. We could probably stop by places between those two on May 8th. PM me if interested.

Comment

Updated the link in post #1.

Comment

I keep getting low ball offers from varying email display names on Craigs. I raised the price in the ad back to the original, but will still honor my price drop for SD Forum members.

Comment

How much for shipping to SW MICHIGAN?
                        I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Comment

Hey, sorry Bro. Been overdoing it at the day gig lately. If you are still interested, PM me.

My Sister is in Toledo. If we can't find some middle ground between her and you, I'll just drive it on over.

Comment

Updated the link in post #1.

Comment

Bumpage as I will have a vehicle travelling to Orlando, FL and back August 14 - 17. It'll be rolling during the day this time so locations near I-77, I-26, I-95 and I-4 become options if you are interested. Think of it as free shipping.

Comment

*** Sold ***

Comment

Working...
                                X