X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Boss HM-2

1990 Made In Taiwan HM-2 (paypal) $75 shipped lower 48 only

This is in player's condition but not beat-up looking at all. VG-condition cosmetic and function.
    Pots are all working and sounding great. Smooth turning and no dirty scratchy sounds at all.
    Battery and adapter tested great. Of course you need a 12v ACA if you're using a single supply unit.

Full Discloser; (a few quirks but only one that matters to functionality, so I'll start with it)
    1. If you place the pedal in 1st-position (far right) on top of an amp or cab and then use a straight-plug cable pulling down and prying upwards into the pedals's input it will lose contact.
    The guy I got this from told me it needed a new input but it hasn't gave me any problems because I use it 2nd or 3rd after a phaser and compressor/od connected with angled mxr patches, so the plug isn't getting pried or wiggled. If you don't use it 1st and/or unsecured with a wiggling straight-plug then you wouldn't need to fix it. I imagine it could be opened-up and the contact bent back ever-so-slightly.

2. Level knob was missing but I had an extra black knob with the exact same spline-count. It fits perfectly snug and is not glued, so you can easily pull it off if you had an extra orange knob.

3. Rubber ring that protects the thumbscrew was missing. I installed a new aftermarket version that looks a bit more rounded but works just fine.

4. Spring was missing. Went to Menards and spent about 30min sitting on the floor comparing springs. Found a model that worked great. The tension feels normal and it fits nice and snug over the inside protrusions just like a stock spring.

edit; sold for $65
    Last edited by dave74; 11-05-2018, 02:06 AM.

Re: FS: Boss HM-2

sold/closed

Comment

Working...
    X