Gotoh SGL510Z -L5- XG Antique Gold Offset 3x3 1:21 Gear Ratio Tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotoh SGL510Z -L5- XG Antique Gold Offset 3x3 1:21 Gear Ratio Tuners

These are the top of the line Gotoh 510 tuners with 1:21 gear ratio in Antique Gold in 3x3 with the L5 buttons. They came off my 2011 Taylor W-14ce-LTD acoustic guitar. They are in as new condition and function flawlessly. I'm only letting these go because I bought the exact same tuners, but in the locking version with the internal locking cam.

These tuners are beautiful, solidly made and are the nicest tuners I've ever had or used. They are smooth as silk and hold tuning flawlessly. I'll likely put these type tuners on every future guitar I buy, as long as the style fits with the guitar. The Antique Gold finish is also the most expensive finish Gotoh offers on this series of tuners.

$90 PPG Shipped to your door. I do not have the original box, but they will be wrapped individually and packed securely to arrive in perfect condition.

Here are some details from Gotoh:

GOTOH SGL510Z-L5-XG Offset L3+R3 Tuning Keys - X-GOLD
    •3L + 3R
    •Antique Gold (X-GOLD) finish
    •1:21 Gear Ratio
    •L5 Button Size
    •Weight : 33.8g/pc including nut and washer
    •Made in Japan
    •Attaching screw tab orientation offset at a 45 degree angle
    •10mm Peg Hole Size

X-Finish

This satin or "antique" effect is achieved by use of Gotoh's special lubrication technology. When combined with the finish it increases durability through its resistance to oils and moisture as well as creating a unique smooth, non-shiny surface.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GOTOH-SGL510Z-L5-XG-3x3-Tuners-Tuning-Keys-211-Ratio.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	5849441
    Last edited by Jeff_H; 11-01-2018, 12:19 AM.
    My Sound Clips

Re: Gotoh SGL510Z -L5- XG Antique Gold Offset 3x3 1:21 Gear Ratio Tuners

Bump
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
    X