Needed/Wanted - SD Pickup Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed/Wanted - SD Pickup Boxes

Basically, I've accumulated a lot of single pickups via sales and trades here, but almost none came with boxes. If you have the single boxes (foam is nice but beggars can't be choosers) or the double boxes like the WLH comes in; either will work. The boxes don't have to be the same name as the pups I have, but the following would be a bonus:

PG x 2
    Seth Lover
    Antiquity x 2
    JB
    APH x 4
    Custom
    Slash

But really, any boxes would be killer. I'm very happy to pay for shipping and something for your trouble. Just shoot me a PM. I have some random parts like 2 L shaped 3 way switches, 4-5 sets of the prior style Schaller strap locks, some random Gibson parts that I could trade to...if you have a bunch of boxes.

Cheers.
    My Sound Clips

Re: Needed/Wanted - SD Pickup Boxes

Maybe Dave can find out who Duncan's supplier is
    -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
    “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
      Basically, I've accumulated a lot of single pickups via sales and trades here, but almost none came with boxes. If you have the single boxes (foam is nice but beggars can't be choosers) or the double boxes like the WLH comes in; either will work. The boxes don't have to be the same name as the pups I have, but the following would be a bonus:

PG x 2
      Seth Lover
      Antiquity x 2
      JB
      APH x 4
      Custom
      Slash

But really, any boxes would be killer. I'm very happy to pay for shipping and something for your trouble. Just shoot me a PM. I have some random parts like 2 L shaped 3 way switches, 4-5 sets of the prior style Schaller strap locks, some random Gibson parts that I could trade to...if you have a bunch of boxes.

Cheers.
      I got a Duncan Custom (SH-5) Box with the foam and all!
      What's your offer?
      Check out my solo singer/songwriter/guitarist work on Facebook!
      Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Pm'd
        Guitars:
        2017 Epiphone dot
        2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
        2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
        (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

Originally posted by OsvyRock View Post
          I got a Duncan Custom (SH-5) Box with the foam and all!
          What's your offer?
          Hi OsvyRock. I honestly have no idea how to value a single box. Is it worth $2-$3 bucks or as much as $5? I have a couple sets of Schaller Strap locks...not the new SLocks though. I'd trade you a pair of those. I have two brand new L shaped 3 way switches, I could trade you one of those. I have some Gibson knob pointers that fit import guitars...aged nickel, that I could trade. I also have Epi or Import toggle switch nuts that I could trade.

Let me know if any of that works.
          My Sound Clips

Comment

Yo......Jeff, I PM'd you about some SD cases and I didn't get a reply. If you're not interested, please at least reply. Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
            X