This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale--Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom New

Selling my new SH-5 Custom,I just got it new this morning and finally wired it in place hoping for good results but not the sound I am looking for,so I un-soldered the wiring,only 1 humbucker wiring and boxed it back up,so basically new..played 5 minutes only...Original lead wire is full length 13" inches..pole spacing is regular spaced non-trembucker.

Comes with 2 new original screws and springs,and original box.

$50 shipped..Paypal Ok..Not looking for trades..ships to lower 48 United States only...I have excellent feedback here with Zero Problems with past deals here so please check it out..I ship fast during business hours,so basically in the early mornings when the place(s) open up,then I will send you message with tracking number and expected delivery date.

Please PM me if interested..Thanks for looking.. and I can add more pictures if needed, but its brand new as of today.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by moshpit817; 11-09-2018, 09:22 PM.

Re: For Sale--Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom New

Just to be curious, what didn't you like about it? I only ask because a mag swap is all it takes to make a custom5 (a5), custom custom (a2), or a custom 8 (a8, very popular) One of these options may work better for you with a 5 min mag swap vs the vicious (and well understood) selling and buying circle.. just my .002
    Guitars:
    2017 Epiphone dot
    2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
    2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
    (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

It is lower output than I usually use but has nice tone but not what I need..sounds like a Les Paul PAF style pickup neck position..I took a chance on it through recommendations and didn't work out..I finally figured out what I needed and made the combinations work for me that I needed for this certain guitar.
      I faced the fact I am a high output pickup user and this one doesn't work for me. .so need some of my money back that I have lost trying to get this right. I will never use this pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Cearlock View Post
        Just to be curious, what didn't you like about it? I only ask because a mag swap is all it takes to make a custom5 (a5), custom custom (a2), or a custom 8 (a8, very popular) One of these options may work better for you with a 5 min mag swap vs the vicious (and well understood) selling and buying circle.. just my .002
        I have an old SD Invader JBJ thats broken and I know it has a large ceramic magnet in it..the Custom is advertised as having a small ceramic magnet..so small magnet,would it be the same width,length etc ? If this Custom doesn't sell I might ty magnet swap(s) but I am mainly only interested in having a pickup that produces awesome high gain sounds..I have an EVH 5150-3 50 watt head and the newer PRS MT-15 head,and thats what kind of high gain sound I am after what these amps put out..what do you think ?

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
          X