banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean USA Soltero MHG with Custom 5 and 59 and soft hard case $600 shipped!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean USA Soltero MHG with Custom 5 and 59 and soft hard case $600 shipped!!!

Alright... I previously had the user name of BluesGuyJ, but forgot the password and could not reset it. I have been on these forums much longer than this current handle leads on. I have a Dean USA Soltero MHG with Duncan C5 and 59 neck with an A4, chrome schaller locking tuners and a soft hard case for sale. The frets have about 85% in them and there is slight buzzing along the low E string from 8th fret to 11th fret, but that is it. It comes with a soft hard case as well and is currently strung up with 11 gauge strings. This guitar does have chambering, so it is quite light. If interested, email me at [email protected] and I will send pictures to you. I do not know how to upload them onto here, otherwise I would.

Re: Dean USA Soltero MHG with Custom 5 and 59 and soft hard case $600 shipped!!!

Here is the link to the reverb posting with pictures. Now selling for $500.

This USA Dean Soltero is a les Paul killer and plays great. This is fitted with schaller locking tuners, a Duncan 59 in the neck and Custom 5 in the bridge. It comes with the soft hard case and is strung with 11-49. It is missing the truss rod cover and has slight buzzing on the low E around the ...

Comment

Working...
    X